KERE Tech., Co., Pte., Ltd. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, "KERE", "we" or "us") develop, publish and operate games for use in web and mobile environments ("Games"), as well as web and mobile applications for playing our Games on multiple devices and platforms (each, an "Application").We also operate the website https://kere-tech.com/ , its subdomains and related functions (collectively, the "Website" and, together with the Games and Apps, the "Services").
You are not legally required to provide us with any Personal Data, but without it we will not be able to provide you with the full range or with the best experience of using our Services
COLLECTION OF DATA
We collect personal data about you in different ways and from various sources.
- Personal Data You Provide
You may provide us Personal Data voluntarily, including:
- Contact information such as name, email address, postal address, fax number, and telephone number;
- Demographic information such as age, nationality, date of birth;
- Billing and financial information such as your payment card number, expiration date, security code;
- Content such as photos, comments, feedback, and other content you provide;
- Any other personal data you provide.
- Personal Data Obtained from Other Sources
In addition to the personal data you provide to us directly, we may obtain from other sources additional personal data about you, including:
- Device information such as geolocation data and other location information derived from your IP address, country, and zip code;
- Information provided by third parties;
- Publicly available information such as name, contact information, content and online activity that we obtain from publicly available sources (such as public databases) and social media platforms you interact with;
- Data collected by cookies and similar technologies such as IP address, in-game identifier, game statistics, game preferences, non-identifying data regarding a device, operating system, browser or App version, mobile carrier, locale and language settings, user activity on our Services, in-App or Game activity; diagnostic data;
- Data from third-party sources such as personal data we obtain from our third-party service providers, business partners, and marketing partners; and
- Inferences drawn from any of the information identified above.
We will seek your consent before collecting any additional personal data.
The personal data that you provide may be collected and used by us, and may be processed, for any or all of the following purposes:
- To facilitate, operate, and provide our Services;
- Verifying your identity;
- To provide our users with customer care, assistance and technical support services;
- Managing your relationship with us;
- Data Analytics;
- Transmitting to our related companies or any unaffiliated third parties including our merchant partners, third party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the above mentioned purposes;
- Operating, evaluating, and improving our business;
- Performing office and operational administrative matter s;
- Sending you general or marketing informations ;
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental or regulatory authority;
- Improving your browsing experience;
- Any other purposes for which you have provided the information;
- Any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
We may share your personal data with certain third parties, including as indicated below.
- We may disclose your personal datawhere required to perform obligations in the course of or in connection with our provisions of goods and/or services requested by you.
- Marketing Partners.
- We also may share the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection and obtain your consent to the extent required by applicable law.
If any disclosure involves the transfer of your personal data outside of Singapore, we will provide a standard of protection for your personal data that is comparable to what is required under the PDPA.
To safeguard your personal data against unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, modification and other similar risks, we will store all the personal data you provide on our secured servers, and will use appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures to protect your personal data.However, please be aware that regardless of any security measures used, we cannot and do not guarantee the absolute protection and security of any personal data stored with us or with any third parties.
To the extent provided by the law applicable to our processing of your personal data, you may request access to the personal data we maintain about you or request that we correct, update, complete, amend, or delete your information. We may charge a reasonable fee for an access request. If so, we will inform you of the fee before processing your request.
Where provided by law, you may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us or object at any time to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes or on legitimate grounds to any other processing of your personal data, and we will apply your preferences going forward. This will not affect the lawfulness of our use of your information based on your consent before its withdrawal.
THIRD PARTY SITES
HOW TO CONTACT US